- Greatest Sporting Nation (‘GSN’) collects personally identifying information when you register with GSN and when you visit GSN pages.
- When you register with GSN, we ask for your name, email address and other data. Once you register with GSN, you are not anonymous to us.
- GSN also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, GSN cookie information and the page you requested.
- GSN uses information for the following general purposes: to personalize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
GSN will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
GSN may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or to any legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply.
GSN may set and access one or more cookies on your computer.
GSN allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to GSN's cookies.
- A publicly accessible area is any area of GSN that is accessible by the general public and may be indexed by search engines.
- GSN offers you the opportunity to post, submit and exchange content and information on publicly accessible areas such as the GSN Forum
- You should exercise caution if you choose to disclose personally identifiable information in a publicly accessible area.
- You are solely responsible for any personally identifiable information that you disclose and disseminate on publicly accessible areas.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
GSN may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email.